Other Available Downloads
xUnit.net release 1.9.1
Build #1600Important note for Resharper users:Resharper support has been moved to the xUnit.net Contrib project.Important note for TestDriven.net users:If you are having issues running xUnit.net tests in TestDriven.net, especially on 64-bit Windows, we strongly recommend you upgrade to TD.NET version 3.0 or later.Important note for VS2012 users:The VS2012 runner is in the Visual Studio Gallery now, and should be installed via Tools | Extension Manager from inside VS2012 (beta or later).This release is primarily a bug-fix release, and includes fixes for the following issues:
For a complete list of fixed issues, see the Issue Tracker.This release includes:
- Failing tests could cause some runners to crash, especially the console and MSBuild runners when used from TeamCity.
- Added the ability for PropertyData to pull property values from base classes as well as other types.
- Fixed an issue where output XML can end up with illegal characters in it (especially when doing theories with edge-case test data in the displayed method name).
- Character theory parameters are now surrounded with single quotes.
- Tests which timed out incorrectly showed their runtime as "0ms" instead of the timeout time.
- Fixed several issues with the prototype VS2012 runner, including the pervasive "AppDomain" unload issue and an occasional remoting-related issue.
- Core library (xunit.dll)
- Support for CLR 2 (.NET 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5) and CLR 4 (.NET 4)
- Support for ASP.NET MVC 1.0, 2, and 3
- Support for CruiseControl.net (see the wiki for more information)
- Support for TeamCity (see the wiki for more information)
- Version-resilient runner support (xunit.runner.utility.dll)
- Installer utility for runners and ASP.NET MVC (xunit.installer.exe)
- Console runner (xunit.console.exe, xunit.console.x86.exe, xunit.console.clr4.exe, xunit.console.clr4.x86.exe)
- GUI runner (xunit.gui.exe, xunit.gui.x86.exe, xunit.gui.clr4.exe, xunit.gui.clr4.x86.exe)
- MSBuild runner (xunit.runner.msbuild.dll)
- TestDriven.net 2.x runner (xunit.runner.tdnet.dll) see note above
- Extensions for .NET 2.0+ (xunit.extensions.dll):
- Data theories using [Theory] with support for data from inline values, properties, Excel spreadsheets, SQL Server, and OLE DB data sources
- [AssumeIdentity] extension
- [AutoRollback] extension
- [FreezeClock] extension
- [Trace] extension
- TestClass and Assertions base class for assertion extensibility
Fundamental tool to employ TDD / BDD techniques.
on Jan 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.