Other Available Downloads
xUnit.net release 1.9.2
Build #1705Important note for Resharper users:Resharper support has been moved to the xUnit.net Contrib project.Important note for TestDriven.net users:If you are having issues running xUnit.net tests in TestDriven.net, especially on 64-bit Windows, we strongly recommend you upgrade to TD.NET version 3.0 or later.Important note for VS2012 users:The VS2012 runner is in the Visual Studio Gallery now, and should be installed via Tools | Extension Manager from inside VS2012.This release is primarily a bug-fix release, and includes fixes for the following issues:
- #9822: Timed out tests showed incorrect test duration.
- #9868: Fixed an issued with generic types in F# not containing backticks.
- #9857: Fixed an issue with memory leaks in the Visual Studio runner.
- Fixed an issue with improper initialization of AssertEqualityComparer.
- Added support for traits in Visual Studio runner.
- Fixed issues with async tests methods in Visual Studio runner.
- Fixed issues with derived test methods in Visual Studio runner.
- Added support for VS2013 with the Visual Studio runner.
- Performance improvements.
The Visual Studio runner release 0.9.5.3 contains the fixes listed above.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.